The state of Gujarat in India has been making significant strides in the infrastructure sector, serving as a prime model for driving the country’s economic growth. With aspirations to become a $5 trillion economy, India has placed a strong emphasis on the development of advanced infrastructure and new projects. One such project is the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, which is opening up new avenues for growth in the construction industry.
In addition to the DMIC, global investors have been keenly observing the development of two major smart cities in India – GIFT City and Dholera Smart City. These cutting-edge cities are being developed as special investment regions, with Dholera poised to feature an international airport connecting Gujarat to the rest of the world. Such initiatives are indicative of India’s forward-thinking approach to infrastructure development, aimed at bolstering its global competitiveness and facilitating greater economic prosperity.
1. Dholera Special Investment Region and New International Airport, MRO Hub at Dholera
2. Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC)
3. Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
4. Dahej Petrochemical & Petroleum Investment Region (PCPIR)
5. Gujarat Finance Tech city (GIFT) etc
6. Special Investment Regions (SIRs) like Mandal Bechraji SIR
7. Metro rail system for Gandhinagar – Ahmedabad, other bus & rail based urban –transportation projects
8. High Speed Passenger Rail System Ahmedabad-Mumbai (Bullet Train)
Vist for more information :
For more info. on DMIC, click here